Quality Engineer IndiaApply Now
IRP systems is developing the next generation of high-performance e-powertrain systems that will change the electric vehicles market and we are seeking for an experienced Quality Engineer in India.
You’ll be responsible for the following
• Build Manage, monitor, and implement Suppliers' quality plans and quality performance.
• Visit and audit suppliers' sites for questionnaires, FAI, and any managerial concerns.
• Preform Supplier quality procedure, CAPA, SCAR & 8D, and quality reports.
• Lead the EMS quality activities to meet IRP requirements.
• Manage Local RMA activities.
• Strive and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Lead and follow EMS production processes to assure high-quality results.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 5 years and more of experience as an SQE manager in a Multidisciplinary industry
• Lead auditor ISO-9001 certification and AS-9100 as well.
• Good knowledge of IATF-16949 Automotive standard.
• Relevant bachelor’s degree, BS/MS in QA, Engineering, or related subjects.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Strong background in a problem-solving approach and leading KAIZEN events and DMAIC.
• Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive Work Instructions and Procedures.
• CQE certification- GREEN/BLACK Belt- Great advantage.
• Demonstrate good knowledge in IPC-610, J STD -001, and other IPC standards related to PCB and PCBA
• Good knowledge of SPC and process control, Cp/Cpk, GR&R, and DOE technique
• Good knowledge of process validation, Automotive PPAP requirements.
• YIELD and other KPIs analysis
• Personal skills: self-motivated, high level of analytical skills, ability to multitask, work under pressure and self-learning skills.
• Proficient in English.