Marketing SpecialistApply Now
IRP is a global company revolutionizing the electric mobility market with its unique e-powertrain technology. Our vision is to make electric vehicles the new normal and to reduce the carbon footprint of transportation.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team and to develop and execute IRP’s marketing strategy. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, resourceful, creative, and fun team player with a positive attitude!
You’ll be responsible for the following
• Develop key content assets such as videos, PRs, case studies, presentations, etc.
• Develop messaging, visuals, and communication channels aligned with the company's brand and business goals in collaboration with internal teams and external vendors.
• Create a compelling sales toolkit and marketing collateral
• Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and competitive landscape mapping
• Manage creative briefing sessions, asset development, and overall promotional efforts
Skills and Qualifications:
• 3+ years of proven marketing experience: ownership of marketing projects, coordinating multiple priorities, being responsible for deliverables, and meeting demanding timelines.
• Native-level English with excellent writing skills
• Familiarity with marketing tools like HubSpot, Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications / marketing / business or other related field
• Automotive background
• Experience in B2B tech companies