Automotive System EngineerApply Now
See All Positions
IRP systems is developing the next generation of high-performance e-powertrain systems that will change the electric vehicles market and we are seeking an experienced, talented System Engineer to join our growing team in Barcelona.
You’ll be responsible for the following
- Lead system engineering and architecture of innovative automotive systems.
- Translate customer needs into system specifications, electronics, mechanics, and software definitions documents.
- Lead system integration, including integration in customer vehicle.
- Hands-on work, proof of concept projects, and troubleshooting.
- Define testing requirements and methodology, support the verification & validation activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience as a system engineer in multidisciplinary system development.
- Experience from automotive companies – must have
- Experience in writing specifications and system documents.
- Hands-on experience with machine integration.
- High motivation and passion for systems engineering.
- Electronics background
- Experience in both system of systems and product development system engineering