Automotive RT Embedded EngineerApply Now
See All Positions
IRP is developing the next generation of high-performance e-powertrain systems that will change the electric vehicles market. Our powertrain system utilizes a revolutionary proprietary control algorithm developed by our software team. We are looking for RT Software Engineer for our growing R&D team in Barcelona.
You’ll be responsible for the following
- Design, develop, test, integrate and maintain quality firmware for the Personal Mobility, existing and next-generation, products, using best practices like unit test, and Agile methodologies.
- Collaborate effectively with all R&D teams from different disciplines: electronics, mechanics, and hardware.
- Maintain and develop a high level of skills set and knowledge within the team.
- Work in a dynamic, diverse, and fast-paced development environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in bare-metal programming in C.
- Experience from automotive companies – must have
- Experience in ARM architecture.
- Expertise in embedded system hardware peripheral blocks and communication protocols, such as GPIO, ADC, DMA, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN Bus, etc.)
- Experience in working with Logic Analyzer / Oscilloscope for debugging.
- Knowledge of interrupt handling, bootloaders, flash operations, and peripheral programming.
- Multi-tasking with a can-do attitude, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, with a strong results-oriented mindset.
- Self-learner, with a passion for new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player.
- Background in Electronics.
- Experience in programming for Cypress PSoC microcontrollers.
- Experience in using Git / GitHub source control.
- Experience in programming for the Automotive industry.
- Experience in C++ / C# / Python.