Last revised January 04, 2022.
Thank you for visiting the www.irpsystems.com website (the “Website”). Whether you are a Visitor to our Website or a Client (as these terms are defined below) of our electric powertrain systems, Evver (collectively the “Service(s)”), your privacy and the integrity of any information you provide are important to us at IRP Nexus Group (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
We strongly urge you to read this Policy and make sure that you fully understand and agree to it. By using the Services, including our Website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use our Services. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this Policy will mean that you accept such changes.
This Website may be connected by “hyperlinks” to other third-party’s sites. We are not responsible in any way for the privacy practices on other third-party’s sites and advise you to review the privacy policies on those linked sites before using them.
2. Collection and Use
We collect two types of data from you: personal information (“Personal Information”) and non-Personal Information. Personal Information means any information which can potentially allow your identification with reasonable means (for example, email address or name). Non-Personal Information, by contrast, can be defined as any information that does not relate to an identified or identifiable natural person. This may include, for example, your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device (for example, the device you use, the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.). This section sets out how and when we collect those types of data from you. If we combine Personal Information with non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
2.2.From whom we collect information?
This Policy applies to the collection and use of Personal Information of our Website Visitors. Visitor shall mean any person who visits the Website and reviewing any of its content. Visitors may engage with certain features of the Website, and may volunteer certain information to the Company.
3. What Personal Information We Collect?
- Name, email address, and other contact information. We ask for and—at your option—collect your contact data (such as name, email address, physical address and phone number) from you when you submit web forms on our Website, for us to provide you with support, services, mailings, sales and marketing actions.
- Log Files. Just as when you visit and interact with most websites and services delivered via the Internet, when you visit our website, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences (which is linked with your Personal Information). We also collect other sets of device identifiers, such as UDID, your precise geolocation and other information transmitted by your device, including among other things the type of browser and operating system your device uses.
- Geo-Location information. The Company collects information about your general location (such as city and country). For example, we may use the IP address to identify your general location. This information is sent as a normal part of Internet traffic. In addition, we also collect implicit location information, which allows us to infer that you are either interested in a place or that you might be at the place – this information does not actually tell us where your device is precisely located.
- Aggregated Data. We may aggregate data that we collect and this aggregated data will not personally identify you or any other user.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and may be used for various different purposes. These purposes include, among other things, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and the Services quicker, easier and smoother. Cookies, by themselves, do not expose your personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us (by, for example, registering for one of our services). However, once you choose to provide the site with your personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
4.1. Disabling Cookies.
You may rescind your consent to the implementation of Tracking Technologies on our Site by using our Cookie Settings Menu, at any time.
There are various ways in which you can manage and control your Tracking Technologies settings. Please remember that, by deleting or blocking Tracking Technologies, some of the features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers. Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help” section of the web browser.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
- Mobile Devices – You can-opt out of certain types of interest-based advertising (or “cross-app” advertising), by accessing the “settings” on your device:
- If you’re using an Apple device you can configure your device to limit ad tracking to by clicking on “settings” > “privacy” > “advertising” and toggling “limit ad tracking” to ‘on.’
- If you’re using an Android device you can opt out of most app-based tracking for advertising by opening the “Google Settings” app on your device, selecting “Ads”, and then selecting the option to opt-out of interest-based ads.
Please note that the above information may change when the above manufacturers updates their systems. Also note, that your device may use another platform, not described above. In that case, please consult the manufacturer documentation for further instructions.
- You can also turn off certain third party targeting and advertising cookies by visiting the following link: Network Advertising Initiative.
5. How we use your Personal Information
The Company uses the collected Personal Information to communicate with Visitors, to customize content for Visitors, to show ads on other websites and to improve its Services by analyzing how Visitors and/or Clients use its Services.
We normally collect Personal Information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so; (b) where we need your Personal Information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver Service you have requested); or (c) where the processing is in our legitimate interests.
Where we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your Personal Information, you have the right to object. If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us through the contact details available below.
6. With Whom We Share Your Data?
We share your Personal Data as descried below:
- With subcontractors and third party service providers who assist us in providing our Services.
- Companies within our group and other affiliated companies.
- We may share your data if we enter into a business transaction such as an investment, merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or sale of some or all of our assets. Any party that acquires some or part of our assets as part of such a transaction may continue to use your data in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- We may disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may also disclose Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to enforce our terms and conditions; (b) to protect our operations; (c) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of IRP Systems, of you or of others; and (d) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
7. Cross-Border Transfer
For Visitors located in Europe, all processing of Personal Information is performed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Information and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
We may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, Partners or other trusted third party service providers, who are located in different data regions across the world for the purpose described in this Policy. Information collected by Company may be stored and processed in any data region where Company or its subsidiaries, affiliated companies or partners are located or maintain facilities.
If we provide any information about you to any such entities, we will take appropriate measures to ensure such companies protect your information adequately in accordance with this Policy and applicable law.
8. Data Subject Rights
If you reside in the EU (or in other jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights), you may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Information, together with certain supplementary information.
- Receive Personal Information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information.
- Object to the processing of Personal Information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your request, you also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We implement reasonable administrative, organizational and technical safeguards and security measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or alteration, accidental loss, misuse or damage. We regularly review and monitor such safeguards and security measures.
When disclosure of data to third parties is necessary and authorized, we ensure that these third parties guarantee the same level of data protection as that offered to them by us and requires contractual guarantees so that the data are exclusively processed for the purposes you have previously accepted, and with the required confidentiality and security.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section, below.
To the extent permissible by applicable law, we will retain your Personal Data for such period as necessary to satisfy or to fulfill the following:
- The purposes for which that Personal Data was provided.
- An identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping.
- A requirement to retain records that may be relevant to any notified regulatory investigations or active legal proceedings.
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, including, without limitation, court orders and/or compulsory disclosures required by governmental authorities.
- Fulfill legitimate interests of IRP Systems and third parties, such as, defend in cases of legal procedures etc.
11. Sensitive Data
Unless specifically requested, we recommend that you don’t send us, or disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise, to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions).
IRP Systems does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the Age of Majority (as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides; “Age of Majority”). By accessing, using or interacting with our Services, you certify to us that you are not under the age of eighteen (18) and not under the Age of Majority at your jurisdiction of residency.
In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Data from an individual under the Age of Majority without parental or legal guardian consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Majority, then please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Contact Us